I admit it I didn't work too hard this weekend. My son's football team had their first game, the NFL cranked up, and NCAA football is in full swing. I promise I'll be more focused from now own but I needed some me time.

I did want to have at least one useful tidbit for you today so while I was browsing around looking for SOMETHING to brush up on my marketing skills I stumbled onto this nugget. ENJOY!

The old funny story about marketing, PR, etc. :)By YaNi

You’re a man and you see a gorgeous woman at a party. You go up to her and say, “I’m fantastic in bed,”That’s Direct Marketing

You’re at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous woman. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says,”He’s fantastic in bed”That’s Advertising

You see a gorgeous woman at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, “Hi, I’m fantastic in bed,”That’s Telemarketing

You’re at a party and see a gorgeous woman. You get up and straighten your tie. You walk up to her and pour her a drink and then say, “By the way, I’m fantastic in bed,”That’s PR

You’re at a party and see a gorgeous woman. She walks up to you and says, “I hear you’re fantastic in bed,”That’s Brand Recognition

You’re at a party and see a gorgeous woman. You talk her into going home with your friend. That’s a Sales Rep

Your friend can’t satisfy her so he calls you. That’s Tech Support

You’re on your way to a party when you realize that there could be gorgeous women in all these houses you’re passing. So you climb onto the roof of one situated toward the center and shout at the top of your lungs, “I’m fantastic in bed!”That’s Junk Mail

http://isell.wordpress.com/2007/08/10/the-old-funny-story-about-marketing-pr-etc/

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home